Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hubcapzone Q & A

 
 
 
Hubcap Q&A





Q-I was unfortunate enough to have a hubcap on my 1991 Toyota Previa stolen while on a trip to New York. Back in Chicago I inquired at several Toyota dealers about a replacement and was shocked to learn that the price was an outlandish $58.45. Ridiculous. At $58.45 the hubcaps become a temptation for thieves to pursue. As a good gesture to its customers who are victims of ripoffs by unscrupulous thieves, replacement hubcaps should be made at cost plus a minor profit. But $58 is far from that. When it comes time to purchase another vehicle, I will remember what a Previa hubcap cost. B.B., Chicago

A- Your first mistake was to immediately contact a Toyota dealer. First of all, Hubcapzone not only has a huge selection of Toyota hubcaps but we average 30% less cost than the dealers. We also always have free shipping and a great product. Customer service is our top priority and we'll do everything to make it right. If you need personal assistance call us toll free: 800-804-0776

Q- I lost one of my hubcaps off my Honda civic but the dealer says they only sell sets of 4. Can I buy just one at a time and still qualify for the free shipping?

A- Absolutely! We carry singles, sets, and specially priced fleet sizes of orders always with free shipping in the contiguous 48 states. International shipping available at a reasonable fee.

Q- Can I contact you for instructions on how to install my hubcaps without breaking them? I'm afraid of shattering the plastic if I use a hammer.

A- We are always a phone call away and will gladly walk you through it to ensure they are properly installed and fit to form so you won't lose one the first day you get them.
 
 
1-800-804-0776



 

1 comment:

  1. Judi Bola Online adalah permainan yang dapat memberi dampak atau akibat terhadap para pemainnya. Baik atau Buruknya akibat yang di terima oleh sang pecandu bukanlah hal yang ditakutkan. Melainnya sudah menjadi sebuah tradisi yang wajib dinikmati walau terasa pahit atau juga (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete

We always love feedback..talk to us